Family Child Care
“I am opening a Child Care because I have knowledge and resources that I would like to share in order to educate children. I know how to help kids explore the world, learn, grow and succeed”.
Director and Head Teacher
Mrs. Alina works with kids since 2005. She lives with her family in Los Angeles since 2010. She teaches children Russian on Sundays at a Russian School in Hollywood. She loves reading, yoga, healthy life style and traveling.
Komsomolsk-on-Amur State Pedagogical University, philologist, English teacher; Russia
Komsomolsk-on-Amur School of Arts, artist; Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia
UCLA, paralegal; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Littlest Yogis Teacher Training, infancy through preschool age children, Little Heroes Yoga, Los Angeles
- СPR/ First Aid training, Red cross, Los Angeles
Svitlana moved to the USA in 2015 and began a career in yoga with an emphasis on mind, body and lifestyle health. She has a unique approach focusing on the individuals needs rather than the classic “one class fits all” mentality.
- Certificate in Reiki, USUI Shiki Ryoho Ukraine, 07-19-2014.
- Certificate Raja Yoga for Teachers, International Association of Yoga, 07-21-2018.
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Prema Yoga, 08-18-2019.
- Applied Fundamental Kinesiology, Kinesiology Institute CA, 09-08-2019.
- Certificate, International School of Kids Yoga, 01-12- 2021
- Mentor, Simurg Conscious life school, April 2019 to present
«Teaching children is different from adults as they have an inner brightness and genuine interest that shines from each of them!»
Speech therapy teacher
Ksenia is a multidisciplinary specialist: a speech therapist in the field of sound production, a speech therapist-defectologist, a speech therapy massage specialist, a ABA therapist, an occupational therapist. Over the past years she has completed many internships with the best specialists in Russia.
Ksenia is a photographer, who has been making amazing photoshoots for the kids for the past few years.
Ksenia is following a healthy lifestyle, organizing workshops for people interested in a healthy living.
- Business Administration Management and Art and Humanities, Los Angeles City College
- Volgograd Humanitarian Academy, Speech therapist, Defectologist and Teacher of Preschool Development
- ABA therapy courses, a permission to conduct Logomassage
Irina graduated as a Specialist in Education from Volgograd State Pedagogical University back in Russia. Later she moved to China to continue her education at Tianjin Foreign Studies University. After completing her degree she was working as a primary school ESL teacher for a local school, and then as a preschool teacher at Tianjin Golden Star International Kindergarten and a Nursery Teacher at Tianjin Rego International School. Then she moved to United States and studied early childhood education in Santa Monica Montessori School.
Irina has a great teaching experience as a primary school teacher, preschool and nursery teacher. She is thoroughly enjoying working with young children, as they bring her much joy. She is also a mother of 3 beautiful daughters.
- Volgograd State Pedagogical University, Specialist in Education, Russia
- Tianjin Foreign Studies University, China
- Santa Monica Montessori School, Early Childhood Education, Los Angeles
“I create a lot of fun and educational ideas for teaching toddlers and preschoolers as well as ready to use lesson plans”
- Antioch University, Los Angeles, USA
- Berklee College of Music, Boston, USA
- National Conservatory of Music and Dance, Paris, France
- Almaty Management University, Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Conservatory (B/A, M/A), Kazakhstan
Dariya is a teacher and got her choreography degree in Belarus.
She teaches children and adults groups at a Dance studio Acrossers in North Hollywood, and also stretching classes at a park in Santa Monica.
- Maxim Tank Belarus State Pedagogical University, World and National Culture, Rhythmics, Choreography; Belarus
“I love kids because you feel forever young with them”